All Contributors
• 12/5/2015

ideas

we should make  a page where we can discuiss ideas ans or edits

0 11
  • Upvote
  • Reply
0
• 12/5/2015
Nine tailed beast 9 wrote:
can someone help me for a name of the ghost car's fire rebuild and  a gadget for the level pack

i was thinking of the type writer but its kind of useless it should have a Ghoosebumps related ability

What about "Fire Car"?

I've not seen the movie yet, so I have no idea about the gadget.

0
• 12/5/2015
VesperalLight wrote:
Nine tailed beast 9 wrote:
can someone help me for a name of the ghost car's fire rebuild and  a gadget for the level pack

i was thinking of the type writer but its kind of useless it should have a Ghoosebumps related ability

What about "Fire Car"?

I've not seen the movie yet, so I have no idea about the gadget.

In fact, Spectral Flame Car sounds cooler to me. I would go with that

0
• 12/6/2015

thanks alot

you should whatch the movie it's relly cool.

0
• 12/30/2015
i think we should all work together and make one big fannon lego dimensions game
0
• 3/28/2016

Also, give me any ideas on what i should do and edit that doen Not involve ClockwerkSamurai, his ideas, and new games (Not including spinoffs, i'm okay with those).

0
• 5/8/2016
VesperalLight wrote:
VesperalLight wrote:
Nine tailed beast 9 wrote:
can someone help me for a name of the ghost car's fire rebuild and  a gadget for the level pack

i was thinking of the type writer but its kind of useless it should have a Ghoosebumps related ability

What about "Fire Car"?

I've not seen the movie yet, so I have no idea about the gadget.

In fact, Spectral Flame Car sounds cooler to me. I would go with that

I used spectral flame car for my haunted car rebuilds. is that okay?

0
• 5/8/2016
Drumaster wrote:
VesperalLight wrote:
VesperalLight wrote:
Nine tailed beast 9 wrote:
can someone help me for a name of the ghost car's fire rebuild and  a gadget for the level pack

i was thinking of the type writer but its kind of useless it should have a Ghoosebumps related ability

What about "Fire Car"?

I've not seen the movie yet, so I have no idea about the gadget.

In fact, Spectral Flame Car sounds cooler to me. I would go with that
I used spectral flame car for my haunted car rebuilds. is that okay?

Yeah, sure.

0
• 6/6/2016

I don't have any ideas regarding alternate skins (other tah the ones already posted on the page). Do any of you have any ideas? they can involve any vehicles or gadgets me or any other people created.

0
• 1/28/2017
How about well the Homestar Runner series?
0
• 1/28/2017

I made Super Mario on another Lego Dimensions Customs Wikia but I don't know which an complete Adventure World looks with Quotes and Renovations (Restore).

Write a reply...